In today's modern world of work, not only is there more pressure to innovate and adapt, but what employees want at work has shifted dramatically. To stay competitve, organizations must be laser-focused on creating a high-performance culture where employees are constantly growing, acheiving their potential, and remaining engaged day-to-day. Feedback is at the center of driving this sort of culture. Why continuous feedback?
- Modern knowledge workers are far more agile, and are looking for feedback that mirrors their style of working
- Once or twice per-year feedback in performance reviews keeps employees from developing at the speed necessary to stay competitive and reach peak performance
- Continuous feedback equips organizations to reinforce positive behavior and course correct less desirable behavior faster and more effectively
- How feedback is key to employee growth and development
- Why the old methods of feedback aren't working in the new world of work
- How feedback pushes behavior in the right direction, empowering your employees to become top performers
Download Zugata's free ebook to answer your questions around the value of feedback in a dynamic, fast-paced organization and how it can lead to culture that supports growth-minded, high-performing employees.